- Input: Factfulness quiz
- Input: Interactive tools on gapminder (e.g. live expectancy and income)
- Presentation: Dollar street
1. Factfulness quiz
How many facts do you know?
Take the Gapminder test about common misconceptions.
What do you know about other world topics (UN Goals)?
2. Interactive tools
How does income relate to life expactancy?
Interactive chart about life expectancy and income
3. Dollar Street
In groups (2-4) prepare a presentation.
- Choose an income level (or your teacher will assign one to your group)
- Visit Dollar Street and see how families in your chosen income level live.
- Choose one family and prepare a five minute presentation about this family. Include the following points: